Vic Brewster. (FILE)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- France lift second World Cup after winning classic final 4-2 Read More
- Djokovic beats Anderson to win fourth Wimbledon title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Announcer first on stage for semis Read More
Vic “Buddy Boy” Brewster who shot to fame in the late 60s and 70s as a leading radio personality passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital last night.
Brewster, who popularised the radio programme Break with Brewster on the Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation Radio 900 was said to be in his late seventies.
He was hailed by noted entertainer Richard Stoute as a gentleman and one who gave lots of airtime to local music.
“I want offer sincere condolences to his family. Vic was the man,” said Stoute. (JS)