Vic Brewster. (FILE)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Complex blues Read More
- HC and SMS against the odds Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Vic “Buddy Boy” Brewster who shot to fame in the late 60s and 70s as a leading radio personality passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital last night.
Brewster, who popularised the radio programme Break with Brewster on the Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation Radio 900 was said to be in his late seventies.
He was hailed by noted entertainer Richard Stoute as a gentleman and one who gave lots of airtime to local music.
“I want offer sincere condolences to his family. Vic was the man,” said Stoute. (JS)