A large crowd has gathered at the scene of the incident. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- France lift second World Cup after winning classic final 4-2 Read More
- Djokovic beats Anderson to win fourth Wimbledon title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Announcer first on stage for semis Read More
Shopping in Bridgetown has come to a screeching halt following the apparent stabbing death of a woman.
Hundreds of onlookers have gathered on the scene on Swan Street, attempting to get a glimpse of the body which is still inside the store where the incident allegedly occurred.
The victim is a 36-year-old nail technician who was on the job at the time of the incident.
The suspect reportedly fled the area.
Members of the Royal Barbados Police Force are on the scene carrying out their investigations.
Police public relations officer Acting Inspector Rodney Inniss gives an update in this video.