The new King and Queen at Daryl Jordan Secondary School, Javan Henry and Rojanna Ramsey. (GP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Javan Henry and Rojanna Ramsey are the new king and queen of Daryll Jordan Secondary.
In the St Lucy school’s first pageant since its renaming in 2012, Henry and Ramsey outshone their rivals to take the lion’s share of titles.
Performing to a packed audience and huge fan club, along with the title of king, Henry also walked away with awards for Best Stage Presence, Best Question & Answer, Best Formal Wear and Best Casual Wear among the boys.
Among the girls, Ramsey won Best Formal Wear and Best Overall Talent. (DB)