The new King and Queen at Daryl Jordan Secondary School, Javan Henry and Rojanna Ramsey. (GP)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- France lift second World Cup after winning classic final 4-2 Read More
- Djokovic beats Anderson to win fourth Wimbledon title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Announcer first on stage for semis Read More
Javan Henry and Rojanna Ramsey are the new king and queen of Daryll Jordan Secondary.
In the St Lucy school’s first pageant since its renaming in 2012, Henry and Ramsey outshone their rivals to take the lion’s share of titles.
Performing to a packed audience and huge fan club, along with the title of king, Henry also walked away with awards for Best Stage Presence, Best Question & Answer, Best Formal Wear and Best Casual Wear among the boys.
Among the girls, Ramsey won Best Formal Wear and Best Overall Talent. (DB)