The new King and Queen at Daryl Jordan Secondary School, Javan Henry and Rojanna Ramsey. (GP)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Ban may be extended Read More
- Windies eager to even series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
Javan Henry and Rojanna Ramsey are the new king and queen of Daryll Jordan Secondary.
In the St Lucy school’s first pageant since its renaming in 2012, Henry and Ramsey outshone their rivals to take the lion’s share of titles.
Performing to a packed audience and huge fan club, along with the title of king, Henry also walked away with awards for Best Stage Presence, Best Question & Answer, Best Formal Wear and Best Casual Wear among the boys.
Among the girls, Ramsey won Best Formal Wear and Best Overall Talent. (DB)