LeRoss Leandre Burnett (GP)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Ban may be extended Read More
- Windies eager to even series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
Twenty-nine-year-old LeRoss Leandre Burnett, aliases “Bin”, “Ross” and “CJ”, of Longford Place, Waterford Housing Area, St Michael is wanted by the Police in connection with a serious criminal matter.
Burnett is of dark complexion, with a slim build, and approximately 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has a round head, medium nose, low hairstyle, average lips and brown eyes. He has a tribal tattoo on upper right arm.
Burnett is advised that he can present himself to the Bridgetown Criminal Investigations Department, or the nearest Police Station accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice.
Anyone with knowledge as to the whereabouts of the subject should contact the Hastings or Worthing police stations at 430-7608/430-7614 or Police Emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons; any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted. (PR)