David DaCosta King (GP)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Ban may be extended Read More
- Windies eager to even series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
David DaCosta King, 47, of Lead Vale, Christ Church is wanted by police in connection with a serious criminal matter.
He is of dark brown complexion, slim build, and about five feet eight inches (5’ 8”) tall. He has an oval shaped head, thick lips and average sized nose. He also has a low haircut, brown eyes and average sized ears.
Anyone with knowledge of the whereabouts of David DaCosta King should contact Detectives in the Bridgetown Division at telephone numbers 430-7189, Police Emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons; any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted. (PR)