- Greece ends bailout odyssey but Athens not in festive mood Read More
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- Knight Riders gain revenge over Tallawahs with victory in final-ball thriller Read More
- ‘Time for pro’ hockey players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Kingdom Arts brings fashion to stage Read More
The public is advised that regularly scheduled clinic services at the Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St Peter and the St Joseph Outpatient Clinic will be suspended tomorrow, Friday, April 20, to facilitate the hosting of a health fair at the polyclinic.
Additionally, there will be no Extended Hours Service. According to the Ministry of Health, arrangements are in place to handle any emergencies which may arise.
The health fair, which runs from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., will feature a range of activities including presentations on health topics, screening for non-communicable diseases, Zumba and other fitness sessions. Everyone is invited to attend the free event. (BGIS)