- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Bajans eyeing victory tonight Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Parish Talent shows next month Read More
The public is advised that regularly scheduled clinic services at the Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St Peter and the St Joseph Outpatient Clinic will be suspended tomorrow, Friday, April 20, to facilitate the hosting of a health fair at the polyclinic.
Additionally, there will be no Extended Hours Service. According to the Ministry of Health, arrangements are in place to handle any emergencies which may arise.
The health fair, which runs from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., will feature a range of activities including presentations on health topics, screening for non-communicable diseases, Zumba and other fitness sessions. Everyone is invited to attend the free event. (BGIS)