- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Lions ready to roar Read More
- Holder wants 300-plus scores Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The public is advised that regularly scheduled clinic services at the Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St Peter and the St Joseph Outpatient Clinic will be suspended tomorrow, Friday, April 20, to facilitate the hosting of a health fair at the polyclinic.
Additionally, there will be no Extended Hours Service. According to the Ministry of Health, arrangements are in place to handle any emergencies which may arise.
The health fair, which runs from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., will feature a range of activities including presentations on health topics, screening for non-communicable diseases, Zumba and other fitness sessions. Everyone is invited to attend the free event. (BGIS)