Patron of the Give Back QC Charity Dame Billie Miller (left) with fellow QC alumni Sherry Cumberbatch (centre) and Dr Sharon Marshall (right). (Picture by Maurice Giles.)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
It was all for charity, and the members of the Queen’s College Association and their friends had a great evening of camaraderie at the Barbados Yacht Club earlier this month.
Highlight of the fund-raising tea party was a bonnet parade and the ladies pulled out the stops to let creativity flow. The result was an array of interesting headpieces.
Proceeds from the event will go towards a scholarship fund to support one QC student’s studies at the UWI, Cave Hill. (GC)