Hilton Barbados (FILE)
- Greece ends bailout odyssey but Athens not in festive mood Read More
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- Knight Riders gain revenge over Tallawahs with victory in final-ball thriller Read More
- ‘Time for pro’ hockey players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Kingdom Arts brings fashion to stage Read More
A meeting of shareholders scheduled to vote on the sale of the Barbados Hilton has been cancelled.
The meeting was to take place next Monday.
This cancellation will essentially leave it up to the next government to decide. (SIB)