Hilton Barbados (FILE)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Bajans eyeing victory tonight Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Parish Talent shows next month Read More
A meeting of shareholders scheduled to vote on the sale of the Barbados Hilton has been cancelled.
The meeting was to take place next Monday.
This cancellation will essentially leave it up to the next government to decide. (SIB)