Hilton Barbados (FILE)
- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Lions ready to roar Read More
- Holder wants 300-plus scores Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
A meeting of shareholders scheduled to vote on the sale of the Barbados Hilton has been cancelled.
The meeting was to take place next Monday.
This cancellation will essentially leave it up to the next government to decide. (SIB)