Minister of Education Ronald Jones. (FILE)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Bajans eyeing victory tonight Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Parish Talent shows next month Read More
Trade unionist Orlando “Gabby” Scott has praised Ronald Jones' stewardship as Minister of Education, calling him a tremendous minister, the likes of whom Barbados had never seen before.
He was speaking at a Democratic Labour Party meeting at Lodge Road, Christ Church tonight.
Scott spoke of new classrooms at the Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology Parkinson Memorial Secondary School and Christ Church Girls’ School as well as new courses at Erdiston.
He also defended constituency councils which he said had removed tonnes of garbage, dug wells and started backyard gardening projects in Christ Church East central. (CA)