BLP chairman George Payne explaining the proposed strategy to party supporters. (WILLCOMM)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Bajans eyeing victory tonight Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Parish Talent shows next month Read More
Long-standing St Andrew parliamentary representative George Payne has promised to rectify the situation with the road in White Hill.
He made the comments while wrapping up a Barbados Labour Party mass meeting in Church Village, St Philip last night.
Payne said the decision made by Minister of Transport and Works Michael Lashley in November 2014 to abandon the road would be reversed as it had divided the district.
He said it was causing people living in White Hill to travel longer distances to get to and from their homes. (EZS)