BLP chairman George Payne explaining the proposed strategy to party supporters. (WILLCOMM)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
Long-standing St Andrew parliamentary representative George Payne has promised to rectify the situation with the road in White Hill.
He made the comments while wrapping up a Barbados Labour Party mass meeting in Church Village, St Philip last night.
Payne said the decision made by Minister of Transport and Works Michael Lashley in November 2014 to abandon the road would be reversed as it had divided the district.
He said it was causing people living in White Hill to travel longer distances to get to and from their homes. (EZS)