BLP chairman George Payne explaining the proposed strategy to party supporters. (WILLCOMM)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
Long-standing St Andrew parliamentary representative George Payne has promised to rectify the situation with the road in White Hill.
He made the comments while wrapping up a Barbados Labour Party mass meeting in Church Village, St Philip last night.
Payne said the decision made by Minister of Transport and Works Michael Lashley in November 2014 to abandon the road would be reversed as it had divided the district.
He said it was causing people living in White Hill to travel longer distances to get to and from their homes. (EZS)