Rommell Marshall speaking at a BLP meeting at Cleavedale Road, Black Rock, St Michael. (Photo by Shanice King)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Bajans eyeing victory tonight Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Parish Talent shows next month Read More
Former constituency representative for St Michael West Central Rommell Marshall, is asking constituents to throw their weight behind Barbados Labour Party hopeful Ian Gooding-Edghill.
"Ian Gooding-Edghill was always with me. He worked from dusk to dawn to make sure the benefits were there for you all. Ian has served this constituency well. I want you to make sure Ian wins in every box, and you give him all the assistance," he said to the growing crowd gathered for the spot meeting at Cleavedale Road, Black Rock, St Michael.
The constituency he said had ten polling districts that both he and Gooding-Edghill were able to transform after the Urban Development Commission was introduced in 1994-1995.
Adding that he had won the constituency by margins of 163, 1 000 and over 800 votes, he urged the people to put their 'x' in the right place next Thursday.
"I know we lost some supporters over the years, but think about the good old days you had. Then think of the bad days you are having, and rid St Michael West Central of James Paul on May 24, and make sure Ian is victorious by over 2 000 votes," he said. (RA)