Rodney Clarke. (GP)
- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Lions ready to roar Read More
- Holder wants 300-plus scores Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Police have issued an appeal for a St Michael man to turn himself in.
They say Rodney Darian Clarke, 24, of 6B Bottom Close, Wildey escaped police custody about 5 p.m. yesterday while along St Michael's Row.
Clarke is 5’ 4”tall, he has a brown complexion, brown eyes and a small nose, lips and eyes. He has a low haircut with a moustache and beard and his hair is black.
He has four tattoos, one on his left arm with the name "NAJALIA” and three tattoos on his right arm, one with the words " Only God Can Judge Me", one with a baby holding a cross and one with the name "NAJALIA”.
Clarke was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt, a maroon long jeans pants and slippers.
Anyone with knowledge as to the whereabouts of Rodney Darian Clarke should contact the Central Police Station at 430-7676, District ‘A’ station at 4307242/43 or police emergency number 211.
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons; any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted. (PR/NB)