Police on the scene of the crash. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
UPDATE: Three visitors were injured after a tour bus carrying 32 visitors crashed into a wall.
They had arrived on the island on the cruise ship Freedom of the Seas and they were taking a tour organised by Foster & Ince Cruise Services.
The accident occurred at the corner of Cleavers Hill and Bathsheba, St Joseph.
Fire and ambulance personnel responded to the scene. However, there was no need for the mass casualty response to be activated, as was indicated in earlier reports. (Nationnews)