Police on the scene of the crash. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Bajans eyeing victory tonight Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Parish Talent shows next month Read More
UPDATE: Three visitors were injured after a tour bus carrying 32 visitors crashed into a wall.
They had arrived on the island on the cruise ship Freedom of the Seas and they were taking a tour organised by Foster & Ince Cruise Services.
The accident occurred at the corner of Cleavers Hill and Bathsheba, St Joseph.
Fire and ambulance personnel responded to the scene. However, there was no need for the mass casualty response to be activated, as was indicated in earlier reports. (Nationnews)