Police on the scene of the crash. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Lions ready to roar Read More
- Holder wants 300-plus scores Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
UPDATE: Three visitors were injured after a tour bus carrying 32 visitors crashed into a wall.
They had arrived on the island on the cruise ship Freedom of the Seas and they were taking a tour organised by Foster & Ince Cruise Services.
The accident occurred at the corner of Cleavers Hill and Bathsheba, St Joseph.
Fire and ambulance personnel responded to the scene. However, there was no need for the mass casualty response to be activated, as was indicated in earlier reports. (Nationnews)