Democratic Labour Party candidate for St Peter Dave Cumberbatch. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Aguilleira retires from West Indies cricket Read More
- Lights out at the Gym Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Prince memoir to be released in October Read More
Democratic Labour Party candidate for St Peter Dave Cumberbatch believes his party has what it takes to take the country forward.
Addressing a gathering tonight at Belleplaine, St Andrew in support of Irene Sandiford-Garner, Cumberbatch stressed that the government had the ideas and the insight to lead the country to higher ground.
"This government assumed office under trying circumstances and we are trying. Things may be hard but people are still surviving," he said.
Cumberbatch reminded those gathered that this was a serious election and they should think carefully before marking their x.
"When you vote, you are not only voting for yourselves, you are voting for the future of your children and your children's children. So do the right thing and vote for the Democratic Labour Party," he added. (DB)