Prime Minister Freundel Stuart. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart reiterated his campaign warning about the choices in tomorrow's election.
The right choice by voters is the Democratic Labour Party, he said.
"If you make the wrong choice tomorrow you cannot be heard to complain," he told party supporters in the last rallying call.
Earlier, Democratic Labour Party supporters took a pledge to 'stand strong'
They were responding to the urging of St Michael North West candidate Chris Sinckler who finished his address to them just after 11 p.m. with Prime Minister Freundel Stuart following at 11:06 p.m. (AC)