Prime Minister Freundel Stuart. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Foundation encore Read More
- BiiG up Simpson, Smith-Padmore! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart reiterated his campaign warning about the choices in tomorrow's election.
The right choice by voters is the Democratic Labour Party, he said.
"If you make the wrong choice tomorrow you cannot be heard to complain," he told party supporters in the last rallying call.
Earlier, Democratic Labour Party supporters took a pledge to 'stand strong'
They were responding to the urging of St Michael North West candidate Chris Sinckler who finished his address to them just after 11 p.m. with Prime Minister Freundel Stuart following at 11:06 p.m. (AC)