A handful of people in the line at Fairy Valley Wesleyan Holiness Church. (Picture by Sherrylyn A. Toppin)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
You could hear a pin drop as a handful of voters waited in line at Fairy Valley Wesleyan Holiness Church in Christ Church.
The efficient polling officials marked the names off the register one by one and in less than ten minutes, it was all over.
Earlier in the day, there were long lines as residents from the surrounding communities of Fairy Valley, Chancery Lane and Thyme Bottom turned out in their numbers.
By midday, it had slowed to a trickle in the Christ Church East constituency. (SAT)