Dwight Sutherland and wife Juliette Bynoe-Sutherland. (FILE)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Results for St George South so far show Barbados Labour Party candidate Dwight Sutherland has a healthy lead in the 2018 General Elections.
Sutherland has a lead of 1 274 after the count of five boxes.
Returning officer Trevor King announced the following results:
Andrew Banfield (Solutions Barbados) - 8;
Doris Ramratty Barrow (BIM) - 5;
Craig Harewood (UPP) - 2;
Esther Byer Suckoo (DLP) 60;
Dwight Sutherland (BLP) 281.
Box GA2 A to Z
Banfield 1; Barrow 1; Byer Suckoo 15; Harewood 2 and Sutherland 113.
GA4 A to H
Banfield 11; Barrow 2; Harewood 1; Byer Suckoo 56; Sutherland 340
GA4 I to Z
Banfield 16; Barrow 0; Byer Suckoo 54; Harewood 3; Sutherland 284.