Mia Mottley on stage during her victory speech. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
No school today and businesses will close at 1 p.m.
This is the word from Prime Minister designate Mia Mottley.
Giving her victory speech from the Barbados Labour Party headquarters, in Roebuck Street, St Michael, Mottley made the declaration to the delight of the party faithful assembled. (NATIONNEWS)