Mia Mottley on stage during her victory speech. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Meghan Theobalds is Miss Universe Barbados 2018 Read More
No school today and businesses will close at 1 p.m.
This is the word from Prime Minister designate Mia Mottley.
Giving her victory speech from the Barbados Labour Party headquarters, in Roebuck Street, St Michael, Mottley made the declaration to the delight of the party faithful assembled. (NATIONNEWS)