Kerrie Symmonds being sworn in as the new Minister of Tourism and International Transport by the Governor General Dame Sandra Mason. (Photo by Sandy Pitt)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Barbados officially has its Cabinet.
In a two hour long ceremony this evening, the Governor General Dame Sandra Mason swore in 24 members of Prime Minister's Mia Mottley's new Cabinet at the Bay Street Esplanade.
The session was watched by both invited guests, the public who gathered from all sides and those following online. (AD)