Kerrie Symmonds being sworn in as the new Minister of Tourism and International Transport by the Governor General Dame Sandra Mason. (Photo by Sandy Pitt)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Lunch update: 2nd ODI WI VS England Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- QUON to represent the Barbados in TNT Read More
Barbados officially has its Cabinet.
In a two hour long ceremony this evening, the Governor General Dame Sandra Mason swore in 24 members of Prime Minister's Mia Mottley's new Cabinet at the Bay Street Esplanade.
The session was watched by both invited guests, the public who gathered from all sides and those following online. (AD)