Prime Minister Mia Mottley and other Members of Parliament at this morning's church service. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Prime Minister Mia Mottley and members of the Cabinet assembled earlier today at a thanksgiving service at the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St Peter.
Members of the Department of Emergency Management were also present.
Mottley, during her address, said the Government would be embarking on a national clean-up soon so Barbados would be clean during the hurricane season.
She added that another clean-up campaign would be held at the end of August, because September and October were the island’s most vulnerable months during the hurricane season. (RA)