The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to advise residents and businesses in parts of St Andrew, St George, St James, St John, St Joseph, St Michael and St Thomas that they may experience low pressure and outage as a result of low levels at the Shop Hill, Golden Ridge and Castle Grant reservoirs.
Areas that may be affected by the Shop Hill reservoir include Hothersal Turning, Jackman’s, Upper Carlton, Barkers Woods and surrounding districts.
Areas that may be affected by the Golden Ridge reservoir include Groves, Market Hill, Locust Hall, Four roads, Lemon Arbour, Sherbourne, and surrounding districts.
Areas that may be affected by the Castle Grant reservoir include Hillaby, White Hill, Lion Castle, Mount Wilton, Blackman’s, Horse Hill and surrounding districts.
In addition, reservoir levels remain low at the Bowmanston Pumping Station and investigations are ongoing.
Customers are asked to store an adequate supply of water and water tankers will be dispatched to assist.
The Barbados Water Authority apologises for the inconvenience to its valued customers. (PR)