The Queen Elizabeth Hospital. (FILE)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
The public is kindly asked to note that dialysis services provided by the hospital’s Artificial Kidney Unit have resumed.
The unit experienced a problem with its reverse osmosis plant which treats the water for dialysis procedures. However, following an internal investigation the cause of the equipment malfunction was determined the osmosis plant restored to good working order.
The Board of Management of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital regrets the temporary disruption to the dialysis service and consequent inconvenience to the patients of the Artificial Kidney Unit (AKU). (PR)