- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Ban may be extended Read More
- Windies eager to even series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
Massy Distribution (Barbados) Ltd., on behalf of Regal Products Limited, the manufacturer for Regal products out of Trinidad and Tobago, has issued a voluntary recall for Regal Glucose - 225 grammes.
The product recall was initiated as a result of a discovery that some glucose boxes have been found to contain baking soda.
Massy Distribution is advising customers with this product to immediately return all sealed packages of Regal Glucose (225 grammes) to the point of purchase for immediate refund. (PR)