From left Senator Caswell Franklyn, Leader of the Opposition Bishop Joseph Atherley and Senator designate Crystal Drakes. (Picture by Alex Downes.)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Leader of the Opposition Bishop Joseph Atherley has finally named his second Opposition Senator.
During a press conference at the offices of the Opposition in the Parliament Buildings this morning, Atherley named 30-year-old economist Crystal Drakes to serve in the Senate.
This announcement completes the list of Opposition senators after Atherley named trade unionist Caswell Franklyn as his first Senate pick last week.
The Senate met for the first time yesterday. (AD)