From left Senator Caswell Franklyn, Leader of the Opposition Bishop Joseph Atherley and Senator designate Crystal Drakes. (Picture by Alex Downes.)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Trotman wants bats to step up Read More
- BFA scores big Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Leader of the Opposition Bishop Joseph Atherley has finally named his second Opposition Senator.
During a press conference at the offices of the Opposition in the Parliament Buildings this morning, Atherley named 30-year-old economist Crystal Drakes to serve in the Senate.
This announcement completes the list of Opposition senators after Atherley named trade unionist Caswell Franklyn as his first Senate pick last week.
The Senate met for the first time yesterday. (AD)