From left Senator Caswell Franklyn, Leader of the Opposition Bishop Joseph Atherley and Senator designate Crystal Drakes. (Picture by Alex Downes.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Leader of the Opposition Bishop Joseph Atherley has finally named his second Opposition Senator.
During a press conference at the offices of the Opposition in the Parliament Buildings this morning, Atherley named 30-year-old economist Crystal Drakes to serve in the Senate.
This announcement completes the list of Opposition senators after Atherley named trade unionist Caswell Franklyn as his first Senate pick last week.
The Senate met for the first time yesterday. (AD)