- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- WI players, WICB at odds again Read More
- Meets clash Read More
- WEDNESDAY WOMAN: It’s all about organics Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Lighter side of smelling hell Read More
- All ah we Read More
AT LEAST THREE automatic teller machines (ATMs) have been breached and a large undisclosed sum of money stolen at Grantley Adams International Airport and in Wildey, St Michael. According to police reports, the force is investigating the incidents that occurred over the last two days. Up to press time, NATION investigations revealed that two people were assisting police with inquiries at the airport and $187 000 had been recovered. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch could not confirm the sum, but did say the matter was under investigation.