- Flow announces successful testing of LTE technology Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- One to watch Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- Responsibilities of ‘management’ Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
AT LEAST THREE automatic teller machines (ATMs) have been breached and a large undisclosed sum of money stolen at Grantley Adams International Airport and in Wildey, St Michael. According to police reports, the force is investigating the incidents that occurred over the last two days. Up to press time, NATION investigations revealed that two people were assisting police with inquiries at the airport and $187 000 had been recovered. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch could not confirm the sum, but did say the matter was under investigation.