- Apple hit with trademark lawsuit over iPhone X ‘animoji’ feature Read More
- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
AT LEAST THREE automatic teller machines (ATMs) have been breached and a large undisclosed sum of money stolen at Grantley Adams International Airport and in Wildey, St Michael. According to police reports, the force is investigating the incidents that occurred over the last two days. Up to press time, NATION investigations revealed that two people were assisting police with inquiries at the airport and $187 000 had been recovered. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch could not confirm the sum, but did say the matter was under investigation.