- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- BCA’s bid to boost women’s game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Scalpers upset Puff of Colour fans Read More
AT LEAST THREE automatic teller machines (ATMs) have been breached and a large undisclosed sum of money stolen at Grantley Adams International Airport and in Wildey, St Michael. According to police reports, the force is investigating the incidents that occurred over the last two days. Up to press time, NATION investigations revealed that two people were assisting police with inquiries at the airport and $187 000 had been recovered. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch could not confirm the sum, but did say the matter was under investigation.