Three-car collision at the pedestrian crossing near the Norman Niles roundabout. (Photo by Stetson Babb)
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- BPSA ‘intact’ Read More
- Hetmyer sets up Warriors for thumping victory over Tallawahs Read More
- 4 more karate gold for Bajans Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- TC regaled in tribute Read More
The seemingly accident-prone Belle stretch of the ABC saw another pile-up this afternoon. A three-car collision occurred at the pedestrian crossing near the Norman Niles roundabout about 1:30 p.m.
The accident occurred after a white taxi van stopped at the crossing to allow a pedestrian to cross the road. A white car travelling behind also stopped, but a third car, a black SUV, was unable to stop in time and crashed into the car, which then struck the taxi.
The 65-year-old driver of the white car complained of pain to the neck. (SIB)