TOP athlete Tania Applewhaite of St Giles rising to try to stop this Lawrence T. Gay shot. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
ST GILES finished top of the Agnes Crichlow and Kathy Harper-Hall Zone in the National Sports Council’s Pine Hill Primary Schools Netball Competition after completing a 5-1 victory over Lawrence T. Gay at the Netball Stadium yesterday.
Rynia Ifill netted five of seven attempts for the winners while the lone goal for Lawrence T. Gay was shot by Janaya Mascoll.
Lawrence T. Gay suffered a 2-1 loss at the hands of Deacons when Sariah John and Ciara Smith shot one each.
Zakaiy Hunte netted the single goal for Lawrence T. Gay.
Deacons scored their second victory of the day when they beat Charles F. Broome 4-1. Smith netted three from six attempts while John made one.
Wesley Hall, who finished second in the zone, drew against Belmont Primary 3-3.
Wesley Hall’s Serena Rouse shot two of three and Ranesha Shepherd one from two attempts.
Belmont’s Myca Walton netted three from four attempts. (RG)