TOP athlete Tania Applewhaite of St Giles rising to try to stop this Lawrence T. Gay shot. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- BPSA ‘intact’ Read More
- Hetmyer sets up Warriors for thumping victory over Tallawahs Read More
- 4 more karate gold for Bajans Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- TC regaled in tribute Read More
ST GILES finished top of the Agnes Crichlow and Kathy Harper-Hall Zone in the National Sports Council’s Pine Hill Primary Schools Netball Competition after completing a 5-1 victory over Lawrence T. Gay at the Netball Stadium yesterday.
Rynia Ifill netted five of seven attempts for the winners while the lone goal for Lawrence T. Gay was shot by Janaya Mascoll.
Lawrence T. Gay suffered a 2-1 loss at the hands of Deacons when Sariah John and Ciara Smith shot one each.
Zakaiy Hunte netted the single goal for Lawrence T. Gay.
Deacons scored their second victory of the day when they beat Charles F. Broome 4-1. Smith netted three from six attempts while John made one.
Wesley Hall, who finished second in the zone, drew against Belmont Primary 3-3.
Wesley Hall’s Serena Rouse shot two of three and Ranesha Shepherd one from two attempts.
Belmont’s Myca Walton netted three from four attempts. (RG)