The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
The over 3 000 students who sat the Barbados Secondary Schools’ Entrance Examination (BSSEE), popularly known as the Common Entrance Exam, on Tuesday, May 8, will find out their results tomorrow, Thursday, June 14.
Minister of Education, Technological and Vocational Training, Santia Bradshaw, will also hold a press briefing on the students’ performance in the BSSEE tomorrow, Thursday, in the Minister’s Conference Room, at the Ministry, Constitution Road, St Michael, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The event will be carried live on the Barbados Government Information Service’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/gisbarbados/. (BGIS)