An unidentified male body discovered in the gully side of Licorish Village, St Michael. (Photo by Nigel Browne)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Police are on the scene in Licorish Village, St Michael where the body of a man has been discovered.
Nation Online understands he's an elderly gentleman who resides in the Belle St Michael. Family members have just arrived on the scene and are being questioned by the police.
Curious onlookers from the area have also gathered on the scene. (DB)