An unidentified male body discovered in the gully side of Licorish Village, St Michael. (Photo by Nigel Browne)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Jones smashes Forde’s 400m indoor record Read More
- The key for WI Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Police are on the scene in Licorish Village, St Michael where the body of a man has been discovered.
Nation Online understands he's an elderly gentleman who resides in the Belle St Michael. Family members have just arrived on the scene and are being questioned by the police.
Curious onlookers from the area have also gathered on the scene. (DB)