- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The public is advised that the Ministry of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will be closed tomorrow, Friday, June 15, to facilitate industrial cleaning. The office reopens on Monday, June 18.
Industrial cleaning continues next Friday, June 22, when the office will again be closed, reopening on Monday, June 25.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience these closures may cause. (BGIS)