- ON THE LEFT: Signs of decline in the sector Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Great contribution to Barbados Read More
- West Indies reach Under-19 final Read More
- WICB sets deadline Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Create new strategy for leadership Read More
- HEATHER-LYNN’S HABITAT: Making it safe Read More
- All ah we Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.