- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- Champs YMPC booted out by Spartan Read More
- Shame at Edgbaston Read More
- Let’s deal with the miscreants Read More
- Uber not needed here Read More
- When talent shines Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.