- How the US rate increase affects the Caribbean Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- Garrison Racing Results - Valentine’s Day Raceday card Read More
- Leicester are for real, five point clear in Premier League Read More
- RON IN COMMON – More opportunities to travel north Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t trigger moral panic Read More
- Friday nights for wine and sax Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.