- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The battle against sugary drinks Read More
- ‘Mother’ to all baked goods Read More
- New appointments top WICB agenda Read More
- Dunwoody, Weekes make splash Read More
- I CONFESS: Mothers let children run the show Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: A month to remember Read More
- Weekend Buzz December 9, 2016 Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.