- Floral dresses, bow ties – and more Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Getting the truck out of the ditch Read More
- ‘TC’ digs deep; a breeze for ‘Snake’ Read More
- BFA action back in Wildey Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Peach palm good for digestion Read More
- EDITORIAL: Sinckler must tell it like it is Read More
- Bill Paxton dies Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.