- ON THE RIGHT: More than fiscal measures needed Read More
- ON THE LEFT: New type of austerity measures needed Read More
- Mayers brothers back Read More
- King: US Open tops my list Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Why can’t I get a boyfriend? Read More
- Technology alone not at fault Read More
- Birth of a Nation slavery movie stumbles in Hollywood Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.