- ON THE RIGHT: Customers seek memorable experiences Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Technology can differentiate service Read More
- HC on chess mission for Poon Read More
- ON THE BALL: Pros need sponsorship too Read More
- EDITORIAL: Together we must fight gun crime Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Stop talking, start doing Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
Venezuela's President, Hugo Chavez, is suffering from complications resulting from a "severe lung infection" which developed after surgery. This is according to officials, who reported that Chavez, 58, had his fourth operation for cancer in Cuba last month. He then developed a respiratory infection. In a statement from Caracas, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said the infection had "led to a respiratory insufficiency". Chavez is due to be sworn in for another term in office on January 10.