- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
Nkiruka Grant no longer has her beloved uncle Ashantio Sealy to play with her everyday or watch her favourite shows on the computer with her. Last Sunday, 35-year-old Ashantio lost his life while swimming at Long Bay, St Phillip. Yesterday, as the family spoke from their Bentham’s, Wellhouse, St Philip home, his father Samuel Sealy said that the loss was proving very challenging for the entire family but moreso for Ashantio’s four-year-old autistic niece Nkiruka, with whom he spent a lot of time. “He loved his niece; he would always play with her. “She is looking for him. Even though she cannot say, ‘Where is uncle’, she would go and open his bedroom, then she started to get miserable. She knows that something is not right with all the different people coming to the house,” Sealy said.