Police have cordoned off the area where a shooting occurred earlier tonight. (Picture by Sandy Pitt)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
A 38-year-old woman was shot and killed tonight and her teenaged daughter is being treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH).
The names have not been released .
Police received report of the shooting, which occurred at Civilian Road, Bush Hall, St Michael, around 8:30 p.m.
The woman received several gunshots to the body and died at the scene. Her 17-year-old daughter was taken to the QEH by ambulance.
The area was cordoned off as investigations were being carried out.
Police are appealing to anyone who may have any information about this incident to contact Police emergency at 211 or District “A” station 4307242 or the nearest Police Station. (PR/SAT)