- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The Ministry of Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Commerce has advised that the Office of the Supervisor of Insolvency and the Office of the Public Counsel, located on the First Floor East, Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, July 12, from noon, and again on Friday, July 13, for the entire day.
The Barbados Employment and Career Counselling Service, formerly known as the National Employment Bureau, located in the same building, will also be closed tomorrow.
The closure of these offices is to facilitate industrial cleaning.
While the offices will reopen from Monday, July 16, to Thursday, July 19, they will be closed again for cleaning on Friday, July 20, for the whole day.
Members of the public are urged to conduct their business accordingly.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its cooperation. (BGIS)