- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Bajans come up short Read More
- WI best not good enough Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
The Ministry of Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Commerce has advised that the Office of the Supervisor of Insolvency and the Office of the Public Counsel, located on the First Floor East, Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, July 12, from noon, and again on Friday, July 13, for the entire day.
The Barbados Employment and Career Counselling Service, formerly known as the National Employment Bureau, located in the same building, will also be closed tomorrow.
The closure of these offices is to facilitate industrial cleaning.
While the offices will reopen from Monday, July 16, to Thursday, July 19, they will be closed again for cleaning on Friday, July 20, for the whole day.
Members of the public are urged to conduct their business accordingly.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its cooperation. (BGIS)