Pauline Clarke was shot dead Tuesday night. (GP)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The killing of Pauline Clarke hung like a pall over Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael on Wednesday.
The 38-year-old mother was shot multiple times and died at Civilian Road, Bush Hall, St Michael, around 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday. Her 17-year-old daughter Keelia, who was with her at the time, was grazed during the incident.
In Chase Gap Wednesday morning, the silence of the neighbourhood contrasted with the hive of activity a few metres away on the main road.
Pauline’s mother Hazel Clarke, who said seeing the lifeless body of her daughter was an image she could not get out of her mind, broke down in tears. (SB)
Please read the full story in the Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.