Pauline Clarke was shot dead Tuesday night. (GP)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
The killing of Pauline Clarke hung like a pall over Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael on Wednesday.
The 38-year-old mother was shot multiple times and died at Civilian Road, Bush Hall, St Michael, around 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday. Her 17-year-old daughter Keelia, who was with her at the time, was grazed during the incident.
In Chase Gap Wednesday morning, the silence of the neighbourhood contrasted with the hive of activity a few metres away on the main road.
Pauline’s mother Hazel Clarke, who said seeing the lifeless body of her daughter was an image she could not get out of her mind, broke down in tears. (SB)
Please read the full story in the Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.