Contestants in the Junior Monarch 7-12 category ready to take the baton from reigning monarch Summa. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Investors to lose Read More
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
KCB will appear first on stage at the Scotiabank Junior Monarch Finals next week Saturday.
As customary, the younger contestants will face the judges first and KCB, who is in her second year, will be leading them.
She will be followed by Browne Star who is in his last year in this category, Master Kei, first timer Sakarah, Star Diamond, Joshua B, first timers Just Kari and Mighty Bit Bit. The latter is the youngest contestant this year at seven years old.
In the 13 to 18 category, first timer Quon will be first out followed De Overcomer, Princess Make'da, Yahandje, Dynamo, first timer Symar, Miracle and Raanan, a former junior monarch.
The finals will be held at the Wildey Gymnasium at the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex. (GBM)
Contestants in the Junior Monarch 13-18 category ready to take the baton from reigning monarch Sparkle T. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)