- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the Registration Department will resume regular service at its temporary location in the Everson Elcock Building, Manor Lodge Complex, Lodge Hill, St Michael, from Monday, July 16.
High Court (civil matters) will also resume on that date. Criminal Courts No. 2 and 5, the Master’s Court, Coroner’s Court and Juvenile Court, will continue operations from the Cane Garden Municipal Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas.
Anyone seeking to have queries addressed may contact the PBX at 535-9700. Alternatively, they may contact the Court of Appeal at 535-9745 or 535-9782; the High Court Registry at 535-9781; the Probate Unit at 535-9760; the Records Branch at 535-9817 or 535-9835; or the Court Process Office at 535-9861.
Meanwhile, Criminal Court No. 2 at the Cane Garden Municipal Complex may be reached by dialling 535-9757; Criminal Court No. 5 at 535-9748; the Office of the Master of the High Court at 535-9758; and the Coroner’s Office at 535-9923.
Registrar of the Supreme Court, Barbara Cooke-Alleyne, thanks the public for its patience and understanding in this matter. (BGIS)