Justice Adrian Saunders
- Caribbean foods on display at Paris exhibition Read More
- BCCI backing Govt despite downgrade Read More
- Talma to launch book Read More
- Bravo miracle knock takes Knight Riders to thrilling victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- TC regaled in tribute Read More
PORT OF SPAIN – The new president of the Trinidad and Tobago based Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ), Justice Adrian Saunders will be honoured today in the first of two special sittings for the regional court.
Today’s sitting will be held at the headquarters here, while the second sitting will take place in Saunders’ home country of St Vincent and the Grenadines on July 20.
The new President was installed at a ceremony in Montego Bay, Jamaica last week.
The special sitting will be attended by members of the legal community and other organisations across the region.
This evening the Caribbean Association of Judicial Officers (CAJO) will host a fundraising dinner party to honour the new CCJ President, who is also chairman of the organisation. (CMC)