Patrons packed Brandons Beach to take in the sounds at Pan Pun De Sand. (Picture by Davandra Babb.)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
The crowd is steadily building at Brandons Beach for this year’s Pan Pun De Sand event.
Both young and old lovers of pan have come out armed with picnic blankets and umbrellas to shield themselves from the blazing sun.
They're currently grooving to the sounds of the Daryl Jordan Secondary School Steel Orchestra.
Earlier in the afternoon they enjoyed the sounds of the Frederick Smith Secondary School Steel Orchestra and the Haynesville Rhythm Section.
Still to come are Andre Forde with the Andre Forde project featuring Fidel Nadal and Edwin Yearwood, Mosaic Steel Orchestra Juniors and Dane Gulston with the Mosaic Steel Orchestra seniors. (DB)