Justice Adrian Saunders
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Bajans come up short Read More
- WI best not good enough Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
A ceremonial sitting of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) in St Vincent and the Grenadines will be the final in a series of events commemorating Mr Justice Adrian Saunders’ elevation to the office of CCJ President.
The event will be held at the House of Assembly in Kingstown at 1 p.m. Friday in Saunders’ home country.
This event will be broadcast live on the internet on the CCJ’s website at www.ccj.org.
The CCJ President stated, “It is with much anticipation that I return to my home country to preside at this first sitting of the CCJ in St Vincent and the Grenadines. While I am a son of St Vincent and the Grenadines, I have become a true Caribbean man, living in so many of our nations and working for over two decades in service to the region. However, it is always a distinct pleasure to be recognised in the place that is your first home”.
Prime Minister of St Vincent and the Grenadines, Dr Ralph Gonsalves, MP, will head the list of speakers who will pay tribute to Mr Justice Saunders. (PR)