Quon (left) is the new 13-18 Junior Monarch, and Browne Star is the new 7-12 Junior Monarch. (Pictures by Sandy Pitt.)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
The results are in for the 2018 Junior Monarch competitions.
Browne Star took the crown in the 7-12 category, with crowd favourite Mighty Bit Bit taking second place. Sakarah and Master Kei took third and fourth positions respectively.
Quon came out on top in the 13-18 category. He won by a mere two points over Yahandje’s 80. Dynamo gave a good account of himself and made it to third place, while De Overcomer took fourth position.
It was a late night for all of the juniors but the results seemed to please the crowd. (NATIONNEWS)