The We Ting crowd was still massive well after sunrise. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
Hundreds of partygoers made the trip to the Bushy Park racetrack in St Philip in the wee hours of Sunday morning for We Ting.
The jouvert event began just after 2 a.m. and finished on a high note at 7.
Throughout the event the revellers heated up the track as they feted amidst paint, powder and water and jammed to their favourite soca and dancehall tunes.
There were also performances by Mole and Fadda Fox who kept the vibes pumping way beyond sunrise. (TG)