The We Ting crowd was still massive well after sunrise. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
Hundreds of partygoers made the trip to the Bushy Park racetrack in St Philip in the wee hours of Sunday morning for We Ting.
The jouvert event began just after 2 a.m. and finished on a high note at 7.
Throughout the event the revellers heated up the track as they feted amidst paint, powder and water and jammed to their favourite soca and dancehall tunes.
There were also performances by Mole and Fadda Fox who kept the vibes pumping way beyond sunrise. (TG)