Mr Blood and iWeb in full flow during their performance at Flow Soca On De Hill. (Picture by Davandra Babb.)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Jamaica inch ahead of Barbados Pride Read More
- NSC abandons sports awards Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Don signs out Read More
Hundreds of soca lovers are packing into the picturesque Farley Hill National Park for the annual Flow Soca On De Hill.
Armed with picnic baskets, umbrellas, food and plenty of drinks to quench their thirst, patrons have come prepared for the blistering sun.
Many are also watching the performances via a large projector on the lawns on the north side of the park.
Though the conditions are quite humid, the hundreds already on the hill are having a blast dancing to hits from many artistes like Jam-R, Kaskatee, Nick Man, Faith, Imani, Hollaback, Kirk Brown, iWeb, Mr Blood and many others.
The action is expected to pick up as the day goes on, with performances from soca heavyweights Patrice Roberts, Skinny Fabulous, Blaxx, Lil Rick, Lil Natty and Thunder still to perform. (DB)