Ozone CEO Dr Nicholas Kelly speaking about his plans to restructure Ozone Wireless following its near collapse. (Picture by Carlos Atwell.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Ozone Wireless Inc is still in business.
During a media conference today in Ozone’s current offices in the Kelly Group Building, The Pine, St Michael, chief executive officer Dr Nicholas Kelly said the Manor Lodge office will close but the company will continue to operate from The Pine.
Ozone will also have representatives in three branches of Nature’s Discount – Bridgetown; Dome Mall, Warrens and Sheraton Mall – of which Kelly also owns.
Kelly said the company was also in the process of debt restructuring and will focus on its Mifi product going forward. However, he said they would not be abandoning their Ozone voice application and had plans of importing more mobile handsets. (CA)