Prime Minister Mia Mottley (left) engages with The Crane Resort owner Paul Doyle during a break at yesterday's consultation. (Photo by Sandy Pitt)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- QUON to represent the Barbados in TNT Read More
Stakeholders were at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre to give their input to Government as they look to reform the Town and Country Planning Act.
This is the second meeting of its kind between the governmental organisations, developers, engineers and other stakeholders following on from last Thursday's engagement.
As they look to redevelop the Act, Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley and other government ministers are listening to the stakeholders' concerns. (AD)