Prime Minister Mia Mottley (left) engages with The Crane Resort owner Paul Doyle during a break at yesterday's consultation. (Photo by Sandy Pitt)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Stakeholders were at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre to give their input to Government as they look to reform the Town and Country Planning Act.
This is the second meeting of its kind between the governmental organisations, developers, engineers and other stakeholders following on from last Thursday's engagement.
As they look to redevelop the Act, Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley and other government ministers are listening to the stakeholders' concerns. (AD)