Prime Minister Mia Mottley (left) engages with The Crane Resort owner Paul Doyle during a break at yesterday's consultation. (Photo by Sandy Pitt)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
Stakeholders were at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre to give their input to Government as they look to reform the Town and Country Planning Act.
This is the second meeting of its kind between the governmental organisations, developers, engineers and other stakeholders following on from last Thursday's engagement.
As they look to redevelop the Act, Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley and other government ministers are listening to the stakeholders' concerns. (AD)