Chairman of the Goddard Group of Companies, Charles Herbert. (FP)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Charles Herbert remains chairman of the Goddard Group.
A media release today sought to clarify claims that Herbert, who is also head of the Barbados Private Sector Association, had been removed.
The statement follows:
Goddard Enterprises Limited (GEL) would like to take the opportunity to clarify an article that was reported in the July 25th edition of Barbados Today newspaper.
The report stated “Charles Herbert relieved of Goddard chairmanship”. GEL would like to correct this statement. Mr. Charles Herbert still remains the Chairman of the Group.
Mr. William Putnam, the Deputy Chairman of the GEL Board of Directors, will be acting in the role of Chairman until such time as Charles Herbert can resume his official role as Chairman of the Goddard Group.
Goddard’s continues to support the outstanding work of Police in their efforts to bring the investigation to a timely close. (PR)