Part of the massive crowd that turned out for the Welcome to Marzville show. (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Some of the biggest names in entertainment rallied around entertainer Omar McQuilkin for his inaugural Welcome to Marzville.
The event was held at Daiquiri Beach and slated to begin at 9 p.m. However, the show truly began around 2:30 a.m. when the Give it To Ya singer appeared on stage with former Junior Monarch Adela Payne.
During the well-attended event, he then welcomed several acts, some of who were backed by the Super Lynks band. They included Jus D, Nikita, King Bubba, Hypasounds, Edwin Yearwood and Lil Rick. (TG)