- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Former NBA player to participate in Digicel camp Read More
- Bajan Gems narrowly defeated by Northern Ireland Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Dear Christine,I used to go out with a boy for about six months. It seemed that he really liked me. However, one day he simply said that he was breaking it off.
He didn’t say why. He just left.
Later I saw him with his old girlfriend and then I knew why. Now he and the girlfriend have broken up and he is back at me all the time.
I still love him Christine, do you think I should take him back?
– IN A QUANDARY
Dear In A Quandary,
No, I do not think that you should take him back. He left you high and dry once, what makes you think he won’t do it again? You are taking a risk. Move on and send him packing.