- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Jamaica inch ahead of Barbados Pride Read More
- NSC abandons sports awards Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Don signs out Read More
Dear Christine,I used to go out with a boy for about six months. It seemed that he really liked me. However, one day he simply said that he was breaking it off.
He didn’t say why. He just left.
Later I saw him with his old girlfriend and then I knew why. Now he and the girlfriend have broken up and he is back at me all the time.
I still love him Christine, do you think I should take him back?
– IN A QUANDARY
Dear In A Quandary,
No, I do not think that you should take him back. He left you high and dry once, what makes you think he won’t do it again? You are taking a risk. Move on and send him packing.