Charles Herbert (FILE)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
Charles Herbert resigned as head of the Barbados Private Sector Association (BPSA) during a meeting this morning.
Edward Clarke, president of the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry, is the interim head.
Herbert, who is chairman of the Goddard Group, was arrested last week.
He was charged along with two other men in connection with the discovery of marijuana valued in excess of $500 000 and is on bail.
The BPSA will meet at a later date to officially elect a chairman. (SAT)