Mr Blood being presented with his trophy after winning the 2018 Pic-O-De-Crop competition. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Former NBA player to participate in Digicel camp Read More
- Bajan Gems narrowly defeated by Northern Ireland Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Courtesy Mount Gay Pic-O-De-Crop monarch.
That is the title Mr Blood is now holding. He placed first minutes ago in the premier competition finals, beating tentmate and defending monarch iWeb who didn’t even place in the top five.
Mr Blood said he was elated at finally taking the crown after many years.
His two songs were Sexual Harassment and Stars And Stripes. Mr Blood said he is already planning for next year as he posed for pictures with his trophy and the new 2019 Nissan Xtrail. (NS)